Upon being granted Provisional Admission / Confirmed Admission, candidate would be eligible to request for admission cancellation/withdrawal. The University will refund the course fees after levying cancellation charges as mentioned below.
|Sl. No||% of Refund of Course Fees||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is submitted to university|
|1||100% *||15 days or more, before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less, after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|5||0%||More than 30 days after the formally-notified last date of admission|
- * In case of No. 1 in the table above, the University shall deduct 5% of the course fee or Rs. 5000 (whichever is lower), as processing charges from the refundable amount
- All refunds will be processed as per the above table; by the MAHE Student Finance Office based on the recommendation of the Director-Directorate of Online.
- In case of Foreign / NRI candidates, the refund will be made in accordance with RBI / foreign exchange regulations.
- Application fee paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
- The above refund rule information is indicative only and University reserves the right to make changes as per the notifications received from the concerned statutory / regulatory authorities from time to time. Any changes made, in the above will be updated in the website.